Saturday, November 21, 2009

71. Watch a sunset and a sunrise within 24 hours

So... the last week I've been leaving my house at the crack of dawn (litterally), and coming home just as the sun begins to set or so... and although I haven't been able to get any good pictures of those dark fuschia sunrises, I am including pictures of other sunrises/sunsets from around here. 



This one's sunset looking over the plains and on to the mountains... but since I was driving, I owe my youngest brother many thanks for this amazing shot!!



Believe it or not, this one's a sunrise at the university!  with the "city" skyline :p Very pretty though :)




My friends playing bumper caterpillars this morning while we were waiting for pretty colours to arise... and there were none!! it was the weirdest sunrise ever...

The reason I'm picking tonight to write it: we made a point of trying to watch the sunrise today... but it failed in being an obvious sunrise... but we even climbed trees to try to get a better view! ^_^ and it was so much fun! despite the minor disappointment in view... AND tonight we tried to watch it too :) while I wrote up my Grade 5 Math class :p

No comments:

Post a Comment