Monday, March 15, 2010

Double FAIL!!! 74. (Junk Food) and 53. (Sleep)

so I got pretty close for both of these and had an epic fail... partially my fault both times.  Ok... totally my fault both times...

74. I made the mistake of being pretty vague, so I was thinking about doing it over anyways... oh! but also my dad only had pop for us to drink at lunch during the move this past weekend... so... epic fail

53. I was about 3 days from passing this one!! mostly subconsciously actually! but then... I stayed on really late one night... and the next... and then it was Friday! and there was a dance in L-town!! so I had to go... and then I wanted to hang with friends... so... 3am rolled around... and then the next night I didn't want to sleep either... I wandered town and even creeped my friends' house! ... they seemed to be asleep... lame... I gave up and went home... sleeping by 1am... the night of the daylight savings time switch... epic fail!

... oh well! =D more to do later :)

3 comments:

  1. oh no! Oh well, you are doing so well on your other stuff, you can get back to your other goals! How is the new job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA! You were the one outside my bedroom window! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moni - yeah... I'll get them done :) and work kicks butt! ... kinda... it's a little boring still, but it'll be awesome! :D

    Nani - I wasn't... sorry

    ReplyDelete