Thursday, May 6, 2010

63. Invite a friend to take the discussions *+ How it went

I have taken the plunge.

For a while now, I've been friends with a boy from Québec, who is SO nice!  He was going through some hard decisions in his life a few months back, and I had already sent him a Book of Mormon a few months before, so I suggested a couple readings and a fast, which we did together.  He was really grateful, and I think it worked for him :)  I think he's quite ready to learn the fullness of the truth! only... I doubt HE knows that, so I've done something kinda lame, but I'm very excited about it.

I wrote him my testimony in an email, and in the last paragraph, I invited him to find the truth for himself.  I asked him to let me know if he'd be wanting to know more, and I would give him the number for the missionaries.  I reckon that's as good as it's gunna get being a pre-mi.

Please pray that he will feel the Spirit... even if I'm trying to get it through electronically...

How it went:

I got an email from him that very day! in fact... minutes later!!! but I didn't get to reading it 'til the next day, but he sent me a text too, so I knew he'd received it.

He seemed extremely grateful for the sharing and the friendship we have, but no dice on wanting to know more... yet :) I refuse to accept it as a direct rejection, cuz it wasn't really a direct question either.  Things will go well :) and he's still grateful for having sent him the Book of Mormon too :)  I can't wait 'til he learns more :)

Keep praying :) and keep sharing :) and keep being a friend - that's the plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment