Monday, May 3, 2010

88. Read 20 books over a summer

Ok, so I realized this might be my only chance in my 1001 days to fulfil this one... so this post will probably be updated regularly as I think of more books and actually read them too.  Feel free to suggest any must reads :) *keep in mind however, that I am a SUPER slow reader!

Books Read:

1) What I wish I'd known before my mission (I had started this one before, but in all fairness, I also read all the scriptures suggested, so I'm counting it) - John Bytheway
2) Daughter of a King - Rachel Ann Nunes
3) The Sunflower - Richard Paul Evans
4) Preparing to Enter the Temple - General Authorities?
5) Our Search for Happiness - M. Russell Ballard
6) Betty and Veronica (the one with the rating board with stars on the cover ;p)

1 comment:

  1. "I don't read enough," she tells me. Somehow I doubt you will continue in this condition. Let the summer begin!

    The earth is flooded with good books. Try "The Journey to the East" by Hermann Hesse. It's strange, nonlinear, nonsensical, provoking and short. One evening will get it out of the way and give you loads to think about. "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom is more engaging and also more beautiful, with the added benefit of being a true story.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete