Friday, January 22, 2010

47. Wave to everyone I make eye contact with while driving on a road trip

Unfortunately, this one was a bit of a let down, but also an awesome one! :p haha! well... I tried it over my... oh... 4 lengthy car rides over 3 days?  haha! and only on one occasion did I get some waving returned!! and it was because of my dear friends were waving as we passed them :) <3 I tried again afterwards because I didn't get the eye contact with the next people, so with my friends to aid me in my futile efforts, I waved into darkness even! trying for SOMETHING!! :p but... there was no more than one weird look... *shrug* you win some you lose some I guess... but I have to get a picture for this... and I'm not quite sure how to do it... but it'll come...

*days later, I found this picture I'd taken of the guy behind us that we tried waving to:














An obvious failure... but that's ok! it was fun! and funny! and we got Peter's out of it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment