Friday, January 22, 2010

61. Watch the three High School Musicals back to back and sing along to every song


yes... I tortured my siblings this past Sunday! hahaha!! My sister had to keep on reminding me when a song was going! :p hahaha!! and... we made TOO much popcorn... well... not really, but we had to make a second batch cuz we forgot our grandma was still up upstairs, and when she came down she was not impressed that we hadn't offered her any! haha! Also! my parents showed up for the third movie! and they brought us a bit of chinese take out! it was pretty good... haha! so... Thanks to these two lovely kids! and thanks to the Cs who lent me their copies haha! :) <3

1 comment:

  1. oh Paddington, you're awesome and I love you. Do you realize you haha'd three times in that entry? And you hahaha'd twice? ha!

    ReplyDelete