Monday, December 21, 2009

10. 15. 28.

Three!! in a week and a bit! Pictures to come! :)

well... I guess 15 isn't quite done yet, but it's out of my hands now, as I have left the deliveries to someone else since I returned home for the remainder of the Christmas season. 

10. Saturday I spent all day vegging and Sunday I was really tired! :p but it was accomplished... and I never intend to do it again... :p

28. Today, as we came in to town, my mommy needed some breaky, and since my sister and I had had Timmy's we got in line and got her some too! :) only we payed for the dude behind us too! :) The lady said he got a coffee and breakfast sandwich :) No better way to start your week than a free breakfast eh?! =D I like this one...

1 comment:

  1. SO cute, I love 28. I love that so many of yours are about other people... mine are just about me. Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete