Tuesday, December 29, 2009

28. Pay for the person behind me at a Timmy Ho’s drive thru

This was probably the most fun thing so far! and it took no time at all!! We stopped by Tim Horton's to get my mom something to eat before work on our way back from my dad's and there was a jumbo line up, so I thought to myself : What better day than Monday morning in this ridiculous line up the Monday before Christmas?! so I did! :) The lady told us we payed for a guy's coffee and breakfast sandwich :)

You can't tell too well... but that's the guy behind us! and the long line up ;p

*INSERT: On the radio today they had a segment for sharing do-good things that have been done to you, and someone said they went to Timmy's one day and when they got to the window, they found it was payed for them! w00t!!!! :D -May 28th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment