Tuesday, December 29, 2009

10. Watch all three Lord of the Rings extended editions back to back

Goodness this was quite the feat!! and although it was quite the experience, I don't reckon I'll do it again... unless I'm bed ridden and can't read or something scary like that :p

Anyways... we started strong around 11:30am, Nessa and I having just eaten breakfast and Trevor and Ryan having come prepared with their blankies :)

I can't remember exactly when... but I think it was half way through the first or after the first... we made all kinda of popcorn! and by all kinds I mean microwaved, air popped and stove top popped.  Note: it was overall agreed that stove topped and air popped were the best tasting, but because when you pop it over the stove there are no wasted kernels, it is the best method for popping corn.









This was the final result and gang... we finished at nearly 1am... but we finished!!! =D congrats to us!
*Note - Braeden and Kurt joined in on the fun for the last movie while Chris (who joined for the second movie) and Ryan skipped out to get some things before Sunday :)

1 comment: