Saturday, December 5, 2009

5. Build a snow fort & failed attempt at 81

OH MAN I LOVE THAT WE GOT A BLIZZARD!!


(right to left) My cousin, brother and I went out to make a snow fort this morning!! =D
It may be hard to tell, but it's a BEAST!! We were out there about an hour and a half...
This was our final project:


Fort Potato! Skittley Dee Potatoes!! ;p

but we got interuptions... like the taxi that came to get people who actually went to work this morning got stuck, so we dug him out :p or right before coming in we decided to try to shovel 1/2 our walk to our neighbour's... but failed because the snow just kept blowing it back on, so I gave up... but here are the efforts:


Basically I just had a ton of fun! and I invite you to come sit in our fort! :)



PS- Believe it or not, we didn't freeze!! =D it was actually quite nice! (even with the wind!) plus... once the fort was satisfactorily tall... sitting in it blocked a lot of that wind!!

1 comment:

  1. From Mommy:
    You guys are nuts... but obviously you got it from somewhere...(your mother probably!) lol

    I love you both! I love you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete