Tuesday, December 29, 2009

57. Have a sleepover with all my cousins on my mom’s side


Leftovers of our partying :p

Well... to be honest, the 2 year old couldn't make it for the actual sleeping part... but my auntie brought her over in the morning so we could all have breakfast together! :)

I actually think that the person who was most grateful for this get together was my grandma!! :) It was pretty lame that we couldn't have Christmas all together cuz two of them were with their mom, who had arranged for them to be unavailable the following evening, and actually helped make it tricky to get them for the sleepover too!! but that's ok! we persevered! and we had a rocktacular time! :D


We watched The Muppets' Christmas Carol :) and then in the morning the boys played a PS3 football game :p and we all just kinda hung out 'til the crêpe master (my auntie) arrived :p and we feasted! and then we made plans to go get things for lunch cuz we were all still pretty hungry :p





1 comment:

  1. I like the word "rocktacular" thanks for enlightening me :)

    ReplyDelete